you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Courage! / Ops! I ate durian at this hour! :X / Hunting day! / Maybe you knew it long ago! / I didnt regret / If you were to choose between someone you really l... / When you go to the movies, what's your favorite sn... / Which friend would you do anything for? / nihao, :) / BFF , are you feeling better already ??? ♡ /

Dreams / Saturday, December 10, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
Dreams are pretty amazing... My dream is weird and funny, it feels like an untold story, probably if I slept longer I would have known the ending.

Here it goes:
there is this particular grandma and grandson selling noodles der.. Then the scene changed to some dark area like in YJ Ava rm, my friend say he cold, so I go to my cupboard (ridiculous) and get a cardigan for him.. I can't rmb how he looks like le.. Actually this is all i can rmb.

Weird~

I still feel tired as usual, slacking as usual.

Somewhat I think u know what I'm thinking, but I'm trying hard not to let u know what I'm thinking.
Haha!
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.