you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Wedding~ / =.=''' / =.='mm / Blog is not considered as diary, can't really put ... / Dreams / Dreams / Courage! / Ops! I ate durian at this hour! :X / Hunting day! / Maybe you knew it long ago! /

/ Sunday, December 11, 2011 @ 12:27 AM
Just wanna say chances are not always there for u, is how u are going to grab that chance be it it's a second or minute or even hours..
I believe I'm going to give up that chance, to seek another one.. Cuz i don't have that chance anymore.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.