you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Argh! / I going crazy if I keep thinking about it... Even ... / Just wanna say chances are not always there for u,... / Wedding~ / =.=''' / =.='mm / Blog is not considered as diary, can't really put ... / Dreams / Dreams / Courage! /

Friends / Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
What are true friends? Seriously, I don't get it at all.
It's easy to make friends, but true friends are hard to come.
Do you have a friend that stays by you when u are lonely, sad, happy, disappointed, etc etc..
Sadly to say, I Donno if I have one. I mean, they are good friends, but ~

As we all know the sayings, can have many friends but not all are true.

It's a sensitive topic I know it, but bear with me.

Sometimes I feel cheated though.. I Donno if cuz I'm nice to bully or what... Hope to be stronger though, then pple won't step on my toes. Haha, but what to do, after stepping it, I'll recover and pretend nth has happen.

Everyone will meet his or her true friend one day, I'm waiting for them to appear.

Anyway, everyone has their own definition of true friends, that's mine. So hopefully no one will misunderstand what im trying to portray out there..

Wish me luck! Haha~
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.