you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Friends / Argh! / I going crazy if I keep thinking about it... Even ... / Just wanna say chances are not always there for u,... / Wedding~ / =.=''' / =.='mm / Blog is not considered as diary, can't really put ... / Dreams / Dreams /

Motivation / Monday, December 12, 2011 @ 11:35 PM
I seriously have ZERO motivation, someone out there please motivate me to study, I just feel tired of everything. I love school life a lot, so much more then working. Who doesn't wish to stop at this age, and enjoy life with friends. It's great to go out with them have fun, awesome times!

I should start soon, I hope! Bt I'm having the Xmas mood and new yr mood..
Maybe I should try studying at starbucks or something, seems so motivating to study there, cuz I always see pple there doing things diligently haha!

Jiayou!! がんばって
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.