you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Future / Recently I've gt extremely fast heartbeat~ / Motivation / Friends / Argh! / I going crazy if I keep thinking about it... Even ... / Just wanna say chances are not always there for u,... / Wedding~ / =.=''' / =.='mm /

Erhu / Thursday, December 15, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
I went for my grade 5 Erhu exam last week, I gt the result ysd.. I gt merit.

I have mixed feelings though I think I should be happy abt it cuz nt many pple are able to get it. Somehow I think I don't feel that I deserve it, probably is my own expectation that make me feel that way, I know it's silly to think this way, bt I don't feel that stinge of happiness in me.. After the exam, I thought I really screw it ! My hand was trembling, shaking, my notes were nt clear at all, I missed out someparts, so it doesnt make much sense to me that I obtain it.

Anyway, cert isn't impt, I just want to exceed my own capability, and I know I'm not there yet. I still have lots to learn and to overcome my weakness!

I'll try harder! Anyway, here's a quote: expectation leads to disappointment, bt w/o expectation, there is no satisfaction.
That's all for now..

Been tired these days, slept and slept..
I need to study !
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.