you're the one for me >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shiets of my life. For the dipwads, navigate with the arrow near the title above. The icon is split in half, alright? Whut a smart kiddo you are.



Yo, Thanks for viewing this dead blog of mine. Sincerely appreciated! :)

Erhu / Future / Recently I've gt extremely fast heartbeat~ / Motivation / Friends / Argh! / I going crazy if I keep thinking about it... Even ... / Just wanna say chances are not always there for u,... / Wedding~ / =.=''' /

/ Saturday, December 17, 2011 @ 11:40 AM
Been busy lately, not studying but other things.. Being busy makes me think lesser, which is good, so that I won't overthink.. I shall bury myself in the busy world to nt think so much .. Hahaha!!! Gd thing yeah! Keeping bz really Kept unwanted stuffs out of my head.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.